Monday, March 20, 2006

"b-there" mix #4: LIVE and RARE sarah mclachlan 1992 collector's ep


Listen to these lovely rare tracks from Sarah featured on a now out-of-print live Canadian ep. I'm not enthused with much of her current work, but will always adore "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" and early efforts like this ep, which is selling on ebay for as much as $100. Glad I got mine "back in the day". Crikey, am I getting old?? Don't answer that. Enjoy...I particularly like this live version of "Black".
**************************************************************************


Sarah McLachlan - Drawn to the Rhythm (live 92)

Sarah McLachlan - Back Door Man (live 92)

Sarah McLachlan - Home (live 92)

Sarah McLachlan - Lost (live 92)



Sarah McLachlan - I Will Not Forget You (live 92)

Sarah McLachlan - Black (live 92)

Sarah McLachlan - Ben's Song (live 92)

SUPPORT THE ARTIST AND BUY SARAH...
  • HERE!


  • Remember to check out
  • my weekly Bunch of Betty's Podcast!!
  • You won't be disappointed with the tunes...and there's very little talk, so you can enjoy the music. Tune in and listen!

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you very much for posting this! If I knew this existed when I was 13, I would've bought it! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I am like you, I love Pre-Fumbling songs and Fumbling songs... the new ones are great, but the "goth" in her has waned ;)

    I STILL ADORE HER though!
    Thank you!

    3:03 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    LOOKING FOR THE PODCAST??
  • LINK HERE