Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Mix #3: "Cold Comfort"

Front Cover:
Back Cover if you download the one track playlist:
Back Cover if you download individual tracks:


FREE CD MIX FOR THE SEASON...

I created this mix four or five years ago for a friend and have really enjoyed the mix of chilly pop tunes - all sung by women by the way!

I have uploaded it as a full mix and have it offered as individual tracks as well, if you prefer just a few. Notice that I even included some CD art for those of you who want it! How great am I? I hope Santa's watching...


I haven't figured out how to upload via Zipped folder yet...sorry.


Cold Comfort Mix (ALL 17 songs as one track)

COLD COMFORT PLAYLIST:


Solus...Triona Ni Dhomhnaill


Winter...Tori Amos


Frozen Charlotte...Natalie Merchant


Song for a Winter’s Night...Sarah McLachlan


Freezing...Miranda Sex Garden


Under Ice...Kate Bush


Blue Bell Knoll...Cocteau Twins


Soon After Christmas…Stina Nordenstam


Icicle...Tori Amos


Snow Come Down...Lori Carson


Snow...The Innocence Mission


Hockey...Jane Siberry


February...Dar Williams


Snowman...Jan Krist


Ice...Sarah McLachlan


Cold...Annie Lennox


Cold Comfort...Michelle Shocked

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I deeply love your Blog. I'm a big fan of music, and I love every track I download from your amazing site. The Xmas mix is awesome and I'm pretty sure that the snow behind is a Fractal, great taste you have.

7:28 PM  
Blogger serafinafly said...

How nice, George...I checked out your site and ADORE the poem "Absence". "Wrists uncut are untold lies /Awaiting the new nervous tic of the cutter".
Lovely.

Thanks for the comment! I hope you keep checking in...

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LOOKING FOR THE PODCAST??
  • LINK HERE