Monday, October 10, 2005

Stephanie Dosen -featured on Podcast #2


  • LINK to podcast #2: "Betty's Sunday Blue Soundtrack"

  • I was first startled by Stephanie's voice on the
  • Sabrina Ward Harrison website
  • (amazing author of artistic journals) a couple of years ago (?)...I had to know who was singing that haunting, quietly powerful song called "Brave". I scoured the website and immediately ordered the CD from her homepage.

    I listen to alot of CDs...I mean ALOT of CDs. This is one i put in over and over again. Stephanie has the same girlish voice and lyrical wisdom as
  • The Innocence Mission,
  • which is one of my all-time favorite bands. I was hooked!

    Listen to the tracks below when you are feeling particularly vulnerable or sad...or just contemplative and open. Share these intimate musical portraits with a friend and just listen and be quiet together while the hushed and gentle singing rings clear.

    JUST DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN...

  • "Sea Mist and Mirrors"
  • from
  • ghosts, mice & vagabonds
  • >
  • (track courtesy of GarageBand)

  • LISTEN TO STREAMS FROM HER UPCOMING CD HERE!


  • Visit Stephanie's HomePage at
  • stephaniedosen.com
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    LOOKING FOR THE PODCAST??
  • LINK HERE